By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hive Games LTD's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hive Games LTD's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hive Games LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Hive Games LTD's web site are provided "as is". Hive Games LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hive Games LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hive Games LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hive Games LTD's Internet site, even if Hive Games LTD or a Hive Games LTD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hive Games LTD's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hive Games LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hive Games LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hive Games LTD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hive Games LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hive Games LTD of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Hive Games LTD's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Hive Games LTD offers a Service that includes games within the MineCraft universe, including any related service to operate such games, such as analysis of game usage, lootboxes and in-game purchases, moderation, chat functionality, social features, and more.
Hive Games LTD grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license, subject to the limitations in these Terms and Conditions, to access and use the Services for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes, including any ancillary services such as analytics, advertising, and optimization. You agree to not use the Services for any other purpose.
This Service is offered and made available only to users meeting the minimum legal age to provide their own consent to data processing, collection, and use (e.g., at least 13 years of age in the US and at least 13 to 16 years of age in the EU, depending on the country). If you do not meet the minimum legal age, please discontinue using the Service immediately, or if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Service immediately. By using or attempting to use the Service, you certify that you are at least the minimum age and meet any other eligibility requirements of the Service. If you are found to be under the minimum age, your account may be terminated without notice.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.