This service is available for Java Forum members who would like to have their Minecraft username on the Forums. To do this, send Sheila a PM on the Forums requesting a name change.
A few notes:
- You can only change TO your CURRENT Minecraft username. No exceptions.
- You will need to send an in-game screenshot to prove that you own the Minecraft account.
- Both your forum and Minecraft username have to be allowed according to the HiveMC rules. Breaking these rules may lead to actions against your accounts.
- You can't change to existing forum usernames. Owning a Minecraft username does NOT entitle you to that forum username. If a very old/inactive account exists with your username, you can contact a forum administrator to request that username. This is NOT a guarantee and the decision made by the forum administrator will be final.
- You may be asked to provide proof of ownership of your Minecraft account, to confirm your identity.